2021 Audi A4 facelift bookings open ahead of launch
Audi India has started accepting bookings for the refreshed Audi A4, set to launch in India soon. The booking amount for the 2021 A4 is Rs 2 lakh and customers can book the car online or at an Audi dealership.
The Audi A4 will be available with a single petrol engine option, a 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo-petrol making 190PS and 320 Nm and paired with a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission. Audi India says the A4 will do 0 to 100 kmph in 7.3s. Notable features available on the new A4 are the latest generation of the 10.1-inch MMI touchscreen infotainment, the virtual cockpit digital instrument cluster, dual-zone climate control, ambient lighting and so on.
Design changes to the 2021 Audi A4 have brought its looks in line with those of larger siblings like the A6 and A8. New is the chrome-line Singleframe grille, new LED head and taillamps with the segment dynamic patterns, revised front and rear bumpers and angular exhaust tips. The interiors feature a redesigned centre console with the aircraft-style gear selector and a new full-width pattern for the air vents.
Starts Rs 42.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 41.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 44.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 40.2 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Upcoming Kia MPV officially named Carens, unveil on December 16
- Mahindra Bolero Neo: Neo World Order
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old