2022 Honda CBR650R launched at Rs 9.35 lakh
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India has just launched the 2022 MY CBR650R at Rs 9,35,427 (ex-showroom, Haryana). Not only does this make the Honda little over Rs 45 grand more expensive than the 2021 MY CBR650R, but also Rs 2.45 lakh more expensive than its 650cc twin-cylinder sport rival in the form of the Kawasaki Ninja 650.
The CBR650R will continue to be sold in India to as a CKD bike, and the only form of change this New Year model brings comes in the form of orange highlights with Matte Gunpowder Black Metallic colour option bike and revised graphics on the Grand Prix Red colour option bike. Apart from these minor cosmetic tweaks, the bike sees no mechanical changes made to it. The 2022 Honda CBR560R will still be powered by the 649cc in-line four-cylinder engine which puts out a max 87PS of power at 12,000rpm and 57.5Nm of torque at 8,500rpm.
Starting today, Honda has opened the bookings for the 2022 CBR650R at its BigWing dealerships Gurugram, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Indore, Kochi, Hyderabad and Chennai.
Starts Rs 9,35,427
Starts Rs 6,24,000
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- Live updates: 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N launch, price reveal, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety