Audi e-tron GT to launch in India on September 22
Audi has confirmed that it will be launching its first electric supercar, the Audi e-tron GT on September 22, 2021.
Audi hasn't confirmed as to how much the e-tron GT will cost exactly, but bookings have already begun and one can book their e-tron GT for a token amount of Rs 10 lakh.
The e-tron GT is available in two models in Europe: the entry-level e-tron GT Quattro and the performance-oriented RS e-tron GT. The e-tron GT comes standard with an 85 kWh lithium-ion battery pack in both trim levels. The power is sent to an electric motor, which produces 475 horsepower in the base model and 598 horsepower in the RS variant.
The e-tron GT comes equipped with the capacity to charge at 270kW utilising DC fast-chargers, thanks to its 800-volt electrical design. This allows it to recharge its battery from 5 percent to 80 percent in around 22.5 minutes.
The e-tron GT has a full charge driving range of 487 kilometres, while the RS trim has a full charge range of 471 kilometres, according to official claims. These figures are from the European WLTP cycle.
The Audi e-tron GT will join the Audi electric SUV portfolio, which already comprises the e-tron and e-tron Sportback. The e-tron GT is based on the Porsche Taycan and will compete against the Tesla Model S, Mercedes-Benz EQS, and Porsche Taycan, all of which are part of the Volkswagen group of cars.
Starts Rs 99.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.8 Crore
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- Live updates: 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N launch, price reveal, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety