Audi India teases the e-tron GT ahead of launch
Audi India has just released a teaser film for the forthcoming e-tron GT electric sportscar. The e-tron and e-tron Sportback electric SUV models have already been released in India, and it appears that the e-tron GT will be the newest addition to this electric lineup from Audi India in the coming weeks.
The Porsche Taycan is the basis for the Audi e-tron GT lineup. The e-tron GT, like the Taycan, is an all-electric four-door coupe. It competes with the Tesla Model S and Mercedes-Benz EQS, as well as the Taycan itself.
The e-tron GT is available in two trim levels internationally. There is the basic e-tron GT Quattro and then there is the performance-oriented RS e-tron GT. Mechanically speaking, the e-tron GT comes standard with an 85 kWh lithium-ion battery pack in both trim levels. The charge is transferred to an electric motor that produces 475PS in the regular model and 598PS in the RS variation.
According to official claims, the e-tron GT has a full charge driving range of 487 km on a single charge, while the RS trim has a full charge range of 471 km. Both of these numbers are from the European WLTP cycle. The Audi e-tron GT accelerates from 0 to 100 kmph in under 4.1 seconds while the RS version does the same in 3.3 seconds.
Audi India's official Instagram account shared a preview image of the e-tron GT's futuristic headlamp design. The Audi e-tron GT variants, like the rest of the premium EVs in India, are likely to cost somewhere around Rs 1 crore.
Starts Rs 99.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.8 Crore
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- Live updates: 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N launch, price reveal, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety