Audi Q2 to launch in India on October 16
Audi will launch the Audi Q2 crossover in India on October 16. Bookings for the Audi Q2 have begun already for Rs 2 lakh and bookings can be made online or at Audi dealerships.
The Audi Q2 first debuted globally four years ago and will be the new entry-level Audi in the country, going up against the upcoming Mercedes-Benz GLA. The Audi crossover is 4.21m long, 1.79 m wide and 1.54 m tall. wheelbase in 2.6m. India will get the pre-facelift version and the styling is similar to what you see in other contemporary Audis with small angular headlamps, a full face grille and triangular bumper inserts. The dominating factor in the profile is the bodyline that follows the contours of the car right from the headlamp to the rear. At the rear, there are again squarish tail lamps with a prominent bumper garnish.
Starts Rs 34.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.07 Crore
Starts Rs 42.1 Lakhs
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 33.24 Lakhs
- Nissan Magnite: Best-in-class, throughout
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Jeep Meridian 7-seater SUV spied testing in India ahead of early-2022 launch
- Production-spec Mahindra XUV700 leaked ahead of launch, interior teased
- Top 5 most fuel efficient SUVs in India
Warning: curl_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/staging.overdrive.in/includes/common-function.php on line 10615