BMW India to reveal the BMW i4 all-electric sedan on April 28, 2022
The BMW i4 acquires its EV identity owing to a closed-off front grille, aero alloy wheels, blue highlights and door handles incorporated into the recess, which makes it seem very similar to its internal combustion-engined sibling. The sedan also gets new front and rear bumpers, as well as aerodynamic wheels.
BMW offers two variants of the i4 in the international market. These include the eDrive40 and the M50. The former comes with a single-motor setup producing 335PS and 430 Nm, while the dual-motors in the M50 variant pack 537PS and 795 Nm. Both variants use an 83.9 kWh battery pack that offers a maximum range of 590 km and 521 km, respectively (WLTP cycle). While the eDrive40 comes as a rear-wheel drive, the m50 is offered only in all-wheel drive.
Inside, you'll find a sleek, minimalistic dashboard with all of BMW's most up-to-date technologies. A twin-screen arrangement with a 12.3-inch digital driver's display and a 14.6-inch touchscreen infotainment system using BMW's newest i-Drive 8 user interface is available. The new operating system has a number of digital and customisation capabilities that may be accessed by touch or voice commands.
BMW India is expected to launch the BMW i4 in May after its unveiling on April 28. Prices are expected to be somewhere around the Rs 80 lakh mark.
Starts Rs 69.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.16 Crore
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- Live updates: 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N launch, price reveal, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety