BMW R 1250 RT Pro launched in India for Rs 22.50 lakh
BMW R 1250 RT Pro sports touring motorcycle has been launched in India for Rs 22.50 lakh ex-showroom. The R 1250 RT Pro sports tourer takes on the likes of Indian Chief Classic and Harley Davidson Road King in terms of pricing. Also, the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R cannot be overlooked when speaking of the sports tourer.
The R 1250 RT Pro has been launched in India alongside the BMW R 1250 R which is a naked motorcycle. However, both the motorcycles share the same drivetrain. The BMW R 1250 RT Pro is powered by a 1254cc two-cylinder boxer engine that produces 137PS at 7,750rpm and 143Nm at 6,250rpm. The sports tourer gets the ShiftCam technology that we recently saw on the BMW S1000RR as well. The motorcycle also gets riding modes.
Given its touring intent, the R 1250 RT Pro gets a wide fairing that contours the motorcycle and gets a tall visor upfront. The instrument cluster is a mix of a 5.7-inch digital screen and an analogue metre. The pillion seat gets the 'RT' embossing as well. The motorcycle is offered in two colours - Blue Planet metallic and Sparkling Storm metallic.
The bike sports a host of features such as heated seats, central locking, tyre pressure monitor, anti-theft alarm, dynamic ESA, cruise control, keyless ride, headlight pro and daytime running lights.
The bookings for the same has already commenced and the bike is available across all BMW Motorrad dealerships pan India.
Starts Rs 15,95,000
Starts Rs 22,50,000
Starts Rs 17,90,000
Starts Rs 18,50,000
Starts Rs 19,70,000
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- Live updates: 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N launch, price reveal, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety