CFMoto 250SR spotted once again - could be launched in India post its global debut
AMW CFMoto stepped into the country with four motorcycles - 300NK, 650GT, 650MT and the 650NK. The fifth motorcycle could be the CFMoto 250SR fully-faired quarter-litre motorcycle that was in the concept form some months ago.
The production-spec has stayed loyal to the concept that was unveiled in May 2019. The motorcycle sports a fully-faired design and has a committed riding stance to offer. The fascia has LED DRLs and sharp design elements that contour the headlamp. The suspension units are upside down (USD) forks in the front and a monoshock in the back. The front disc brake unit has been mounted radially.
The powerhouse for the 250SR is likely to be the same 250cc engine that is seen in the CFMoto 250NK. The engine produces almost 26PS and 22Nm of torque and is mated to a 6-speed transmission. If launched in India, the CFMoto 250SR will rival the Honda CBR 250R, Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 and the TVS Apache RR 310. Expect the price to be between Rs 1.8-2.1 lakh ex-showroom India.
Image Source - Weibo
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 2,40,000
- 2021 Force Gurkha deliveries begin across India
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
Warning: curl_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/staging.overdrive.in/includes/common-function.php on line 10615