A closer look at the BSVI TVS Apache RTR 200 4V - Image Gallery
The BSVI TVS Apache RTR 200 4V was launched last month for Rs 1.24 lakh, ex-showroom.
The power rating for the Apache RTR 200 is 20.5PS at 8,500rpm and 16.8Nm of torque at 7,500rpm - the torque is down by 1.3Nm. Mechanicals stay the same and the Apache RTR 200 4V gets a 5-speed gearbox with slipper clutch. The RTR 200 4V uses oil-cooling for heat management. The RTR 200 4V gets disc brakes on either end with ABS and rear wheel lift sensor.
While the review of the motorcycle will be out soon, here is a close look at the new TVS Apache RTR 200 4V that is BSVI compliant.
Starts Rs 1,10,388
Starts Rs 1,27,500
- Great Wall Motor quits India after 2 years of operation
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder officially unveiled