DSK-Hyosung inaugurates new showroom in New Delhi
DSK Hyosung has inaugurated its 34th showroom in India. The new showroom named 'R&R Superbikes' is located at A-59 B, Lajpat Nagar II, Main Market, Delhi. It is a 3S facility which will provide sales, service and spares. The new showroom was inaugurated by Shirish Kulkarni, chairman, DSK Hyosung along with Rohit Gupta the dealership head.
This news comes in the back drop of the launch of the Aquila 250, a cruiser bike which the company says got positive responses at the recently concluded 12th Auto Expo.
R&R Superbikes, the new showroom has sophisticated equipment and fully trained personnel to ensure that the customer has a smooth and hassle free buying experience. The showroom will have on display the entire Hyosung range in India including the Aquila 250, Aquila Pro GV 650, GT 650R, GT 650N, ST7 and the GT 250R.
Speaking on the occasion, Shirish Kulkarni, chairman, DSK Hyosung said, "We found an able partner in R&R Superbikes who mirror the brand's commitment of offering highest standard of quality and customer service. We are delighted to partner with them for our new showroom in Delhi. The launch of this showroom takes our network footprint to a total of 34 in India. This inauguration reiterates our network strength with the strongest most well entrenched presence across the country in the biking segment."
Starts Rs 3,02,000
- 2022 Kia EV6 review, first drive - a surreal experience
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio officially revealed ahead of June 27 launch, to be named Scorpio-N
- 2022 BMW i4 electric 4-door coupe launched in India, prices start from Rs 69.90 lakh
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza spotted filming ahead of its launch
- Kia EV6 bookings open in India ahead of June 2 launch