Ducati launches Panigale V2 Troy Bayliss edition at Rs 21.3 lakh
Ducati has launched the Panigale V2 Bayliss 1st Championship 20th Anniversary edition, priced at Rs 21.3 lakh (ex-showroom India). The bike is characterised by a dedicated livery that resembles that of the Ducati 996 R on which Troy Bayliss won his first SBK title, by its Öhlins components and by the attention to certain details.
The Panigale V2 Bayliss 1st Championship 20th Anniversary edition, which celebrates the first of the Australian racer's three World SBK titles will be produced in a numbered series. Mechanical changes over the standard Panigale V2 include the switch from Showa/Sachs suspension set-up to Ohlins units at both ends with a NX30 fork/TTX36 shock. There's also a new Ohlins adjustable steering damper. Ducati hasn't changed the Brembo M4.32 brake calipers, but the bike now gets self-bleeding radial master cylinders for the front brakes and the hydraulic clutch. At 197kg, the kerb weight is 3kg down from the regular Panigale V2.
The 155PS-spewing, 955cc L-twin engine is carried over from the standard Panigale V2 and the electronics suite here comprises three ride modes, cornering ABS, a bi-directional quickshifter, wheelie control and engine brake control.
The Paligale V2Troy Bayliss edition, which costs nearly Rs 3 lakh more than the standard Panigale V2 out here will be available in India on a built-to-order basis in limited numbers.
Starts Rs 15,30,000
Starts Rs 16,99,000
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- Live updates: 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N launch, price reveal, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety