Ducati Panigale V4 SP launched at Rs 36.07 lakh
Ducati has announced the launch of the Panigale V4 SP in India, at a price of Rs 36.07 Lacs (Ex-Showroom India), and bookings are now open across all Ducati dealerships in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kochi, Kolkata & Chennai, with deliveries commencing immediately.
While the 2018 Panigale V4 SP model was basically a different colour option of the Panigale V4 S bike of that year, the SP treatment this time around has been a lot more significant. The 2022 Panigale V4 SP model gets forged magnesium wheels, which save an additional 1.4kg over the forged aluminium wheels of the V4 S. The SP weighs 173kg dry, which is 1kg less than the V4 S. The rest of the motorcycle is mechanically identical to the Panigale V4 S, with Öhlins semi-active suspension and a 1,103cc V4 engine that produces 214PS.
The 2022 SP gets a dry clutch, a lighter chain, adjustable billet aluminium foot pegs with carbon-fibre heat shields, carbon-fibre wings and a carbon-fibre front mudguard. And one can't deny how awesome the bike looks with Ducati's Winter Test Livery, with that brushed aluminium finish on the fuel tank being the cherry on top. The Panigale V4 SP also comes with Ducati Data Analyzer + (DDA +) telemetry kit with a GPS module that allows you to analyse your performance on the track.
Starts Rs 15,30,000
Starts Rs 23,50,000
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- Live updates: 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N launch, price reveal, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety