Hyundai Motors India witness a 21 percent dip in November 2021 sales
For the month of November 2021, Hyundai Motor India Ltd had domestic sales of 37,001 units and export sales of 9,909 units, totalling 46,910 units.
Due to the obvious prolonged semiconductor scarcity, Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL) reported a 21% drop in overall sales as compared to November 2020. HMIL had sold 59,200 units in the same month last year.
Domestic sales were down 24 percent to 37,001 units in November 2020, compared to 48,800 units in November 2020, according to the business. Exports fell 5 percent to 9,909 units in November, compared to 10,400 units the previous month.
HMIL is claimed to be India's first smart mobility solutions provider and the number one car exporter since its inception in India. It currently has 12 car models across a host of segments. Hyundai Motor India said in a statement that they will continue to make all efforts to mitigate the situation.
Starts Rs 16.3 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.31 Lakhs
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio officially revealed ahead of June 27 launch, to be named Scorpio-N
- 2022 Citroen C3 to be a premium B-segment offering
- 2022 Tata Nexon EV Max review, road test - real-world range tested!
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift to launch in India in June
- Radically-styled fourth-gen Hyundai Tucson to launch in India in H2 2022