Image gallery: 2019 Hero XPulse 200 and XPulse 200T
We've just spent the day riding the all-new Hero MotoCorp XPulse 200 in Bangalore. This is Hero's much awaited adventure motorcycle that replaces the Hero Impulse. We will also ride the XPulse 200T, the touring focused variant tomorrow. While we are under an embargo, so details and reviews will have to wait until May 1, 2019. Until then scroll down to take a close look at the new adventure tourer.
Also see: Hero XPulse 200 First Ride Review Video
Also see: Hero X-Pulse 200 walkaround Video
Starts Rs 98,500
Starts Rs 94,000
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio officially revealed ahead of June 27 launch, to be named Scorpio-N
- 2022 Citroen C3 to be a premium B-segment offering
- 2022 Tata Nexon EV Max review, road test - real-world range tested!
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift to launch in India in June
- Radically-styled fourth-gen Hyundai Tucson to launch in India in H2 2022