Image gallery: 2022 Citroen C3
Citroen has unveiled the Citron C3 sub-four-metre SUV, which will be available in India. The C3 is the first model based on the company's C-Cubed architecture, and it's produced in India. The Citroen C3 is anticipated to be priced around the top of the sub-four-meter SUV class, competing with the Kia Sonet and Hyundai Venue, which have costs ranging from Rs 8 to 14 lakh ex-showroom.
Citroen will not offer any diesel engines in this class, but the Puretech 1.2-litre three-cylinder turbo-petrol with about 110PS and 205 Nm is predicted. This should be paired with either a six-speed manual or the EAT6 torque converter automatic transmission. Lower-spec variants of this engine may even receive the 83PS version.
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.71 Lakhs
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Indian Highways - And our "Delicious Dhabas"
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- New-gen 2022 Suzuki S-Cross leaked, global debut November 25
- Suzuki Avenis 125cc scooter launched in India with prices starting at Rs 86,700