Image Gallery: Nissan X-Trail
Following the success of the Terrano in the domestic market, Nissan is planning to bring the third-generation X-Trail SUV to India. Owing to a dull response, Nissan had pulled the plug on the premium SUV, albeit with the new version coming in soon, it will start afresh in India. The SUV will underpin the same platform as its sibling Qashqai which is reportedly also being built for the local market. With available AWD and independent-strut front and multi-link rear suspension, the X-Trail can handle almost anything in its path, be it the rough terrain of the backcountry, or slick and slippery winter highways.
- Indian Highways - And our "Delicious Dhabas"
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- New-gen 2022 Suzuki S-Cross leaked, global debut November 25
- Suzuki Avenis 125cc scooter launched in India with prices starting at Rs 86,700