Image Gallery: Nissan X-Trail
Following the success of the Terrano in the domestic market, Nissan is planning to bring the third-generation X-Trail SUV to India. Owing to a dull response, Nissan had pulled the plug on the premium SUV, albeit with the new version coming in soon, it will start afresh in India. The SUV will underpin the same platform as its sibling Qashqai which is reportedly also being built for the local market. With available AWD and independent-strut front and multi-link rear suspension, the X-Trail can handle almost anything in its path, be it the rough terrain of the backcountry, or slick and slippery winter highways.
- Great Wall Motor quits India after 2 years of operation
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30