Limited-edition Royal Enfield 650 twins showcased at EICMA 2021
Royal Enfield has showcased the 120th Year Anniversary Editions of its popular 650 Twin motorcycles - the Interceptor 650 and the Continental GT 650 - at EICMA 2021. There'll be a limited production run of only 480 units of both 650cc motorcycles, distributed as 120 units each for India, Europe, Americas and South-East Asia.
Both Royal Enfield 650 motorcycles feature a black-chrome colour scheme, with the engine, silencer and other elements finished in black, hand-painted pinstriping, while their die-cast brass tank badges are said to pay homage to the brand's 120-year-long rich and storied legacy. Mechanically both motorcycles remain the same the motorcycles already on sale across the globe. The motorcycles will also come equipped with a range of genuine motorcycle accessories such as flyscreens, engine guards, heel guards, touring and bar end mirrors amongst others in a black disguise to compliment the overall design.
The 120th Year Anniversary Edition Royal 650
In India, the 120th Year Anniversary Edition Twins will be made available via a limited time online sale on December 6, 2021, on the brand's website with registrations for sale having begun from today.
The 120th Year Anniversary Edition Royal
There's been no mention of the pricing of both motorcycles at this point, but RE have said that the details for the sale process will be shared directly on the registered email addresses.
Starts Rs 2,65,000
Starts Rs 2,56,372
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained