Live webcast: BMW M3 sedan and M4 coupe launch in India
BMW India will be unveiling the new M3 sedan and M4 coupe in India as well as announcing their prices. The M3 sedan and M4 coupe follow the new nomenclature that BMW has adopted for segregating its sedan and coupes. Both these cars no longer have V8 engines and instead make do with 3.0-litre twin-scroll turbos. BMW has upped the power on both the cars with the help of forced induction. Power output on the cars is 431PS with 550Nm of torque. Both the cars have a 7-speed dual clutch transmission and are claimed to be fuel efficient than before. For more details, you can read our drive review report or launch details or watch the live webcast at the link below:
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio officially revealed ahead of June 27 launch, to be named Scorpio-N
- 2022 Citroen C3 to be a premium B-segment offering
- 2022 Tata Nexon EV Max review, road test - real-world range tested!
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift to launch in India in June
- Radically-styled fourth-gen Hyundai Tucson to launch in India in H2 2022