Mahindra give the Bolero dual airbags as standard for 2022
Dual airbags are now standard on all Mahindra Bolero variants, enhancing the Bolero's safety features to meet the latest safety regulations.
Previously, all trims (B4, B6, and B6 Opt) only included a driver-side airbag. However, under the most recent safety regulations, which took effect in January 2022, all new cars must be equipped with two airbags as standard equipment. The grab handle on the co-driver side of the Bolero's dashboard has been removed in order to activate the supplementary airbag.
The Mahindra Bolero remains unaltered in every other aspect. The Mahindra Bolero is equipped with a 1.5-litre diesel engine that produces 76PS and 210 Nm of torque, as well as a 5-speed manual transmission and rear-wheel drive.
Other safety features on the Mahindra Bolero include ABS, rear parking sensors, a high-speed alert system and a seatbelt reminder, which are all standard on all models.
It has a Bluetooth audio system, manual air conditioning, power steering and a semi-digital instrument cluster, among other things. The new Mahindra Bolero is available in three trim levels for 2022 and prices start from Rs 8.85 lakh onwards (ex-showroom).
Starts Rs 7.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.95 Lakhs
- Great Wall Motor quits India after 2 years of operation
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder officially unveiled