Mahindra Gusto 110, 125 equipped with CBS launched in India - prices start at Rs 50,996
The Mahindra Gusto 110 and Gusto 125 scooters have been updated with CBS (Combined braking system). The update is in place adhering to the safety norms that were mandated from April 1, 2019.
The new braking system has hiked the price on both the scooters by almost Rs 2,300-2,800 depending on the variant. The Mahindra Gusto 110 DX now retails at Rs 50,995 while the 110 VX variant will cost Rs 55,660, ex-showroom Delhi.
The Mahindra Gusto 125 VX will now cost Rs 58,137 ex-showroom Delhi, which is a hike of Rs 2,367 over the previous (Non-CBS) model. Other than the addition of CBS, the scooters sport no change cosmetically nor mechanically.
The engine on offer in the Gusto 110 is the same 109cc unit good to produce 8.1PS at 7,500rpm and 9Nm of torque at 5,500rpm. The Gusto 125 gets a 124cc that puts out 8.7PS and 9Nm of torque at 5,500rpm. Both the scooters get telescopic forks in the front and a shock absorber in the back.
The Gusto 110 rivals the TVS Jupiter, Hero Pleasure Plus and the Honda Activa, which is soon expected to be updated to 6G. The Gusto 125 takes on the likes of the Honda Activa 125, TVS Ntorq, Suzuki Access and the Aprilia SR 125.
Starts Rs 48,615
Starts Rs 1,07,000
Starts Rs 44,900
Starts Rs 67,490
Starts Rs 51,130
Starts Rs 64,800
Starts Rs 54,349
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N launched in India, prices start from Rs 11.99 lakh
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?