Mahindra Marazzo BSVI launched in India, prices start from Rs 11.25 lakh
Close on the heels of unveiling the new Thar, Mahindra has now launched the BSVI-compliant version of the Mahindra Marazzo. Prices for the updated MPV start from Rs 11.25 lakh for the base M2 variant, going up to Rs 13.51 lakh for the top-end M6+ version. Three variants are on offer, with the mid-spec M4+ coming in at Rs 12.37 lakh. The earlier top-spec M8 trim has now been discontinued.
The Marazzo BSVI is powered by a 1.5-litre four-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine that makes 123PS at 3,500 rpm and 300 Nm at 1,750-2,500 rpm. This is paired with a six-speed manual gearbox. A petrol engine option is also expected in some time.
Notable features on offer with the 2020 Marazzo are 17-inch alloy wheels, cornering lamps, projector headlamps, lumbar support for front seats, driver seat height adjustment, climate control and 7-inch infotainment screen. Cruise control and power folding outer mirrors, available of the earlier M8 variant, is no longer present.
Mahindra has not tinkered with the Marazzo's exterior styling. The Mahindra MPV's closest rival is the Maruti Suzuki XL6.
Starts Rs 11.25 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.8 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Honda Elevate name trademarked, N7X-based 3-three SUV to launch in India?
Warning: curl_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/staging.overdrive.in/includes/common-function.php on line 10615